OUR OFFICES ARE OPEN AND PROVIDING CARE. PLEASE CALL US.
To Our Patients:
The Dental Dreams team is committed to the health and safety of our patients, staff and communities. We want to assure you that we are being extra vigilant about your safety during the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
We want to keep you informed about the additional safety measures we are taking to protect you during this time.
Additional Safety Measures:
We have reinforced our already comprehensive infection control procedures with our team members, which include frequent hand-washing, use of clean masks and gloves, and regularly disinfecting all surfaces in the treatment rooms and reception areas.
We are also taking the following additional steps:
- Increasing the frequency of thorough cleaning and disinfecting of all areas of the office
- Instructing team members to stay home if they’ve traveled to high risk areas or if they have any COVID-19 related symptoms
- Removing communal items that may be touched by multiple people throughout the day such as magazines
We will continue to provide essential treatment for patients who need dental care.
Any appointments for non-essential treatment, will be performed as permitted.
We will be taking the following precautions to protect your safety
along with the safety of our team members while the pandemic continues:
- Our protocol for check-in will change during this time: A team member will greet you at the door to verbally check you in and take your temperature.
- Once in the practice, a team member will ask a series of questions to assess your risk level of exposure to COVID-19. We kindly ask that you wear a mask. You may be asked to reschedule your appointment if you are determined to be high risk.
- Guests accompanying patients to their appointments will be asked to stay outside of the practice. Exceptions will be made for children and patients needing assistance. In these cases, each patient will be limited to one guest.
- We highly encourage calling the practice prior to arriving during this time. All appointments should be scheduled in advance.
Here’s how you can help:
- Please arrive at your scheduled appointment time. Do not arrive early.
- If you do have a short wait time before your appointment, please practice social distancing in the waiting area by maintaining a minimum of six feet between yourself and other people
Please consider rescheduling if any of the following apply:
You, or anyone in your immediate family, have had known exposure to COVID-19 You are experiencing any flu-like or COVID-19 related symptoms (fever, persistent cough, shortness of breath).
In closing, the safety of our patients, team members and community are paramount. As the Coronavirus pandemic evolves, we will continue to actively monitor the local situation and follow CDC recommendations.
We are hopeful these proactive changes will contribute to helping our community get past the Coronavirus situation soon. We are committed to serving our community and are here to help.
Thank you for choosing Dental Dreams as your family’s dental provider.
Dr Sameera Hussain DMD